I am so pleased you are considering investing in custom photography of your pet! I can assure you that you will always enjoy your beautiful and joyful images. The most common advice I give all pet owners is …”don’t wait!” Have your pet professionally photographed when they are able to enjoy the experience. Too often we wait until our pet is near the end of their too short life to have their images captured.
There are many options to choose from for where our session takes place. We can work together at my home studio or we can meet at a location of your choice to capture your pet in their natural environment. At my studio I have a wide variety of background colors and designs to choose from. Locations can include at your home, backyard, park, beach or other favorite location. Combination sessions of studio and location allow the best of both. Called The Lafayette Experience, I offer a unique combination of studio and outdoor photography at a beautiful park just minutes from my studio. We begin in the studio and capture unique and timeless portraits. Your pet has a chance to get used to me, so that when we head outside, I am one less distraction! Then we follow the sun down and capture your pet in a gorgeous, natural environment that reflect our beautiful California scenery. We end every session with silhouettes!
There are two components of my pricing – A Session Fee and Prints
My Session Fees are $400 for classic studio portrait sessions (pets and family, two backdrops, approximately 60-90 minutes) and for on location sessions, with discounts provided for those nearing the end of their too short lives. The Lafayette Experience, or combination studio/outdoor session, is $550, a savings of $250. Session Fees do not include any photo products, but do include the following:
- Planning – we spend time ahead of the photo-shoot getting to know each other and understanding your wishes. This helps insure the images captured are what you have in mind. These Creative Consultations are usually held in my studio and pets are welcome to come too!
- Photographing – 60-90 minutes of fun, treats and hugs! My experience, talent, slobber happy clothes, professional equipment and boundless patience are all put to good use.
- Processing – Your images are archived, professionally edited and presented to you in a beautiful slideshow at your own private screening at your ordering appointment.
- Finishing Touches – All your ordered prints are professionally edited and prepared for print.
Special options are available to create large scale artwork for your walls. At your consultation, we can discuss commissioned artwork.
Prints and Print Products
I offer exceptional quality, beautiful products that you can see displayed in my own home. These include framed archival prints, gallery wrapped canvas, wood mounted prints, fine art albums, as well as unique products like jewelry, greeting cards, and digital files. I specialize in eco-friendly photographic art products. The minimum product order is $500.
- Gift prints (8×10 and under) start at $75 each.
- Mounted Wall Portraits (11×14 and larger) start at $155
- Gallery Wrapped Canvas Prints start at $300
- Framed and Matted Prints start at $340
- Fine Art Coffee Table Books start at $745
- Custom Designed Greeting Cards start at $60 for 25 cards plus envelopes.
- Digital Files are also available both for web/email sharing and printing (print sizes up to 8×10).
The average client spends between $2,000 and $4,000 on products.
If you’re ready to invest in some amazing images of your furry friend and would like to see the full price and product list, please click below!